Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Blah...

I slept until 1 o'clock this afternoon...lmfao. Musta needed to catch up on some sleep. Last night I remember being soooooooooooo tired, I almost felt like I was drugged. I couldn't stay awake as late as I usually do. And now I'm just online catching up on the Big Brother live feed updates at Joker's.
People in the BB house are starting to have doubts about Adria, and she's acting now like she's having panic attacks. She's pretty nervous, I'm sure, about the big twin-twist reveal, and Natalie coming into the house. Hell...I'm nervous for them, so I can only imagine how nervous they both are.
Yeah, I'm a Big Brother junkie. I have been since the very first season. I cried when Brit got evicted. It was absolutely devastating. I kinda gotta wonder with the seriousness that I took it, if it wasn't some unresolved grief from my mother dying spilling over.
My mom died May 27, 2000... Right around the time that Big Brother first aired. I think my wrapping myself up in the show was all a part of me trying not to deal with the pain of my mother's death. It was easy to do... even without live feeds, I could keep up on the goings-on in the BB house 24/7 by getting on Joker's and reading the updates postings. And should all the houseguests be asleep, there was still discussion going on on the p/x.
And when that first season of BB was over with, I started going through withdrawal. I need something else to obsess about... so I got back into my soaps. There were, and still are, a lot of ABC soap fans at Joker's. So when the postings about BB stopped, I started reading the soap postings. Eventually they started a separate forums for the soaps. Well, it wasn't long before I was back watching my soaps. And I still am watching them... I'm watching them right now, in fact.
Oh my... OLTL is starting... that means it's 2 o'clock, so I should end this post and see if my girlie's online.

1 comment:

Pooge said...

yeah blah blah blah blah blah...