Friday, August 20, 2004

Can't stand the excitement...

Highlights of my day:
  • Awoke to a beautiful sunny day!(well, actually I awoke to my cat's rough tongue on my face, but it's all good...)
  • My neighbor found a monthly bus-pass and gave it to me!
  • Caught the bus downtown. Was slightly concerned as I was the only American on the bus for almost half of the trip.
  • Arrived downtown and walked a block before stopping to roll a smoke in front of the library. Spilled half of my tobacco on the ground.
  • After completing my errands and arriving back home, I tore my apartment apart looking for papers which I never found. Found a lot of other interesting stuff I'd forgotten about... like my etch-a-sketch and a letter to my girlfriend written 9 months ago but never sent.
  • Watched Will get evicted from Big Brother
And that's about it for the excitement in my life today. YIPPEE!!!

No comments: