Wednesday, August 11, 2004

The Procrastinator's Blog

Well... it's been awhile since I've posted anything. Publishing my own blog isn't as easy as I thought it would be. Mostly I just find myself with nothing much of interest. But... I'll keep working on it.
Tomorrow is my birthday. I'll be 36. I was born August 12th, 1968 at Edward W. Sparrow Hospital in Lansing, Michigan. At some point I'll write more about my life. I should call this "The Procrastinator's Blog", cuz all I seem to be saying is "I'll post more about (enter topic) later."
I have do have some new 'artwork' to share:



This is called 'Explosion', and it started out being a black blob until I worked my magic on it. I like how it turned out.



And this one I call 'Toxic Graffiti', which I really really like.

Then there's this old one I did:



I named this 'Penniless', although I no longer no why...lol.

Well... That's about it for now. I'll try to post more tomorrow.

1 comment:

Pooge said...

I don't like the way my formatting is coming out. Gonna have to figure out how to fix that some time...