Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Missed My Stop...

Ok... I've decided I might be best off If I type my blog entries into NoteTab first. Well... I had a semi-productive day today. Atleast I finally got my butt to the store for groceries. It's a wonder I actually made it there though. I was so spaced out on the bus that I missed my stop. Now the funny thing is, in all the years that I've been taking the CATA bus, I have never known it to not stop at Meijer. There's always somebody getting on and/or getting off the bus there. But not today... today I was off in la-la land, and the bus just went right on past. Well, after I realized that I'd missed my stop, I could've got off at the next stop and walked back across the street. But for some reason I decided it would be best if I stayed on the bus and took it to the Mall, and then back around to the stop after that, which is closer than the first stop after Meijer. So I stayed on the bus.
By the time I got to the Mall, some minute and 10 seconds later, I had changed my plans. I decided to get off at the Mall and eat at the food court. So I got off the bus and walked into the refreshingly air-conditioned Mall.
Wow... it had been quite a while since I had been to the Mall. I wasn't even sure what direction to go in. Then when I finally got myself turned around properly, I realized that the food court had been moved. Well, in any case, I eventually made it to the food court. I was hoping to eat at McDonald's, but when they moved the food court on me, the seem to have tossed McDonald's to the McWay-side. There is no McDonald's in the Mall anymore...:(
So, I walked around the food court scoping out my options. Every place that interested me had long lines. It was lunch time, after all. So after Walking the perimiter of the food court, I continued on my way without stopping to eat.
I walked through the Mall refreshing my memory of its layout, and noticing the new stores that have popped up since I was last there. The only store I actually went into was Spencer's Gifts. Always one of my favorite stores. Spencer's is the shop I was never supposed to go into as a kid, but did anyway. Then one day after looking around the merchandise, I asked my mother what a vibrator was. She knew I'd been to Spencer's Gift then...lol.
Anyway, to make a long story short, I left the Mall and walked to Meijer, did my shopping and came home. There's alot more that I could write, but I've written enough for now. See what happens? I leave more house for 2 short hours, and I wanna talk about every little detail...lol.

1 comment:

Pooge said...

yes...every little BORING detail.