Monday, August 02, 2004

A Blog For Pooge

Wellnowthisisinteresting...I'mtryingtowritemyveryfirstblogentryandforsomereasonmyspacesaren'tshowing...what'supwiththat?Andmytextdoesn'tseemtobewrapping,either. IfItabIgetaspace. Do I have to hit tab between each of my words? hmmmmmm... Idon'tunderstandtheproblem. The problem is not with my spacebar, as it works elsewhere, just not in this form. Could it be a firefox issue? Who knows... Icanedititbyedithtmlperhapsi'lljusthavetotypemyblogsusingthatratherincompose. Ok now I'm typing in the HTML editor. Atleast I'm getting spaces. Well this certainly is interesting. I'm hungry and I don't feel like dealing with this now. Think I'll try to sort out the problem later. But I'm still gonna post this, despite its problems and lack of interesting content.

1 comment:

Pooge said...

This was my very first post, and I was having problems with the post editor. The problem never actually got resolved, I've just had to learn to work around it.