Monday, August 16, 2004

New Week...Old Addictions

Well here were are... a brand new week. Feeling like stepping away from the net for awhile and actually spending more time outside of my home. But let's see if I actually act on that before the mood wanes.
Wow... it's so weird. They have 'Soap Talk' on ABC now instead of 'The View'. But they're not calling it 'Soap Talk', they're calling it 'Soap Reveals', or some such nonsense. Oh wow... They've got the Greenlee-Ryan-Kendall love triangle on. And they just said that Rebecca Budig, who plays Greenlee Smythe on All My Children and 'Bachelor Bob' Guiney got married! I kind think it's cool, and it kinda bugs me at the same time. He's from Michigan, and I liked him on 'The Bachelorette', but kind of hated him on 'The Bachelor'. And I've been kind of torn about his and Rebecca's relationship. But now they're married. I'm kind of jealous cuz I LOVE Rebecca. And I also think she could do BETTER than Bob. On the other hand, it's cool cuz I paid attention to the bachelor, and then it turns out that he's dating one of my favorite soap stars. Well... now he's MARRIED to her. And it's also cool cuz he's from Michigan, just like ME!.
Well... I'll write more later. Ta-ta...

No comments: