Sunday, August 29, 2004

Laura Branigan, how am I supposed to live with out you?


I just learned that Laura Branigan died of a brain aneurysm in her sleep at the age of 47. So I've been sitting around listening to her music as a personal tribute to her. I always find it sad when people that I associate with my youth die. It's almost as though part of my youth dies with them... and it makes me feel older. If you're interested in hearing some of Laura Branigan's music, check out the following link: Laura Branigan at cdzlimited The site holds a comprehensive list of Branigan songs in streaming media format which can be listened to in your windows media player. Who that grew up in the 80's can forget songs like Gloria, Self Control, Power of Love and How Am I Supposed to Live Without You... I personally find the cdzlimited site a wonderful resource for all types of music on demand. So even if you're not interested in Laura Branigan, check out the site... I'm sure they'll have something that you are interested in.

No comments: