Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Gotta get a move on...

Not feeling so fatigued today, but I still didn't get anything done. I picked my place up a bit, but didn't leave at all... except to check my mail. I had none... or it was late. Should probably go check on it again.
It's actually kind of strange that I'm feeling better today, considering that I was up until 6 and then woken up by Doug at 10 only to fall back to sleep and wake bake up just after 11. I feel tired... but not that completely exhausted feeling I had yesterday and the day before. Think maybe it was anxiety induced.
I really feel like doing more cleaning now, which is odd for me. I should probably take advantage of the mood though... while it lasts. Of course, it may not even last long enough for me to shut down my computer...lol. But the sooner I act, the more likely I'll get something done. Anything would be better than nothing.

No comments: