Friday, August 27, 2004

I'm bummed...

...I found out today that the money that was supposed to pay for my trip to the UK didn't come through. Does this mean I actually have to go out and get a job and save money if I want to see my girlfriend? What's this world coming to when they actually expect people to work for what they want!?! I know they say there's no such thing as a free lunch, but I've made it this far pretty well... heheheee...
Oh well... guess I'll be checking the job postings. I'm just not sure how much money I'll actually gain even if I do get a job. My SSI will be taken away, and I'm sure they'll be taking the money I owe for student loans out of my paychecks, too. So will I be better off or not? Can't say... but I know I don't have the money to pay for a trip to England now, and that means I have to atleast try to come up with it.

No comments: