Friday, August 06, 2004

HoHoHOooooo Hi...

Well the past 36 hours or so have been all about Big Brother for me. I got all excited about the twin twist and about getting to see one of the 4 horsemen gooooooo! And today I've still been paying attention to the goings on in the house. It appears the Nakomis has nominated Diane and Marvin, with the plan that who ever wins will then take Diane off the block and then Nakomis will put Jase up in her place, making way for his ouster. But that's how things are shaping up on Big Brother... What else is new with me? Not too much. I feel really fatigued today. Maybe from not drinking enough water, or maybe from having too many sweets in recent days. I wish I was feeling better because I would really love to be able to write something more meaningful in this blog. But it's kind of hard the way I'm feeling now. I do have a few ideas lined up for some entries I'd like to put in this blog. I'm really trying to decide if I wanna have a blog with varied types of entries, or if it would be better to stick with one particular theme for this blog. And I could always start another blog if I was interested in deviating from the theme. But since this blog is still in its infancy, I'll just let it grow into what it will. Well my kitty cat has come inside, and Dharma and Greg is on TV, so that's kind of my signal to post this and get offline for a bit.

1 comment:

Pooge said...

Wow... I posted that a week ago. What have I done with my life since then? NOTHING!